Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Fam =D

Ok, ytd i was thinking and I actually wanted to change e fam name coz the fam PK10 was created by my very first cpl in audi and yea well, tt was quite awhile ago and we had broken off n lost contact eventually... Ok, just to give a quick rundown of e whole story~ Main acc actually cpl-ed with him. Tt was when i first started audi and i was a stiffy then. After tt, broke at main acc then formed a cpl using noob accs but very long nev touch. He created PK10 using one of his main accs and passed master to me. Recently, he told me he wanted to break cpl at noob acc and after tt he del me from his bl list for both noob n main accs =.=" So yea, I was thinking bout e fam name ytd and I felt tt e name PK10 doesn't really fit the purpose of y the fam was created in the first place. E fam was created for gd friends to come tgt and e name PK10 doesn't bring any relation in mind to friends. So i told jas tt i wanted to change e fam name but to do tt i wld need to use acash which wld be a total waste of my money. Also, most of e members in my PK10 fam had quitted audition and only me n jas were active so in e end i decided to dismiss PK10 fam n create a new fam.
The new name of the fam is Bueno_Amiga~ . Many ppl will read it n wonder wad it means. I mean, one of my friends did ask me ytd wad it meant. So here's wad it means:
Bueno = Good. Amiga = Friends. Put tgt it reads Good friends. It's obviously not an english word or phrase. In fact, it's spanish =D. Jas was pro lor~ thought our fam name was kinder buenos or sth. Her mind is too focused on chocos sia zzz =.=" ! Box her lol =p. Also, coz our fam name is in spanish, it's unique since most ppl use english or chinese/korean words (which show up as symbols in e end) for their fam names. We are a unique fam consisting of unique members so LIN U BETTER JOIN US LEH! I ASKED U TO JOIN MY FAM B4 UR FRIEND FROM GnB DID LEH!!!!! D: Anyways, new fam created and now got 5 members. Y 5? Coz there's me, esme and 3 of jas's characters! One is her main, n e other 2 are noob accs created by her n goondu. ChocoYours n ChocoMine (i think). Lol lah... see! Her mind full of chocos de wor =p. Anyways, back to work liaos zzz. Ciaos ppl =D

Trip here ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment