Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Outing on 21st June ;D

Ok, we (or actually me lol) are planning on having an outing on the 21st of June. It's a sunday wor, not a saturday =p. Anyways, e date is fixed. Now we are just gonna have to double confirm e timing, e number of ppl going and e venue for e outing.

Venue
Ok, more or less most of u want the zoo rite? Well, izit possible to open e floor for other suggestions? Sky says he doesn't wanna go to e zoo, lin says it's quite hot to go the zoo. E other alternative is ice skating or mayb KBox? Just opening up the floor for other alternatives. Since we can't get a complete consensus on the venue, pls cast a vote for which venue u want n tell me asap, best b4 i go off for my church camp on sat? E venus with e majority vote will be whr we will be going for e outing.

No. of ppl going
Ok, we have e confirmed ppl n e yet to be confirmed ppl lolx. Confirmed ppl are as follow:
1) Trip
2) Sky
3) Kel
4) Jas
5) Lin
6) YC (unless if he is deployed he is available on tt date)
7) Ben
8) Esme (if we go to zoo or mayb ice skating lolx)

TBC ppl are:
1) Xin

2) Kid
3) Ber

I need to get confirmation on no. of ppl asap? =D

Timing
eh ok so this is mainly my part =x. Coz sunday is my church day n i can only leave church latest by 11am so very ps but my morn is not possible... E timing i will comfirm with u all once e venue n all ur timing are confirmed? So basically i will need all ur timing n of coz finish e voting for e venue.

Well I'll go n check out e pricing for each of e venues n post the pricing n details here... It may help to decide which venue u all wanna go to? Erm, I'll check out e pricing n details n post it up b4 i leave for my church camp... latest by 2ml so try to gimme ur votes by fri? Thx all =D

Trip Here ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment