Wednesday, November 11, 2009

hey hey~~

Hey peeps, i'm sure u always see audition hosting all those events right? ever wanted to join one of those events but either no time or unable to get in? Well, here's a suggestion for u all~ I'm thinking if I should host a FAM event this coming december for ya all~ I dunno how many of u wld be interested in such an event haha but if majority are interested I'll host the event then. Of coz I wldn't be participating since I'll be the planner for the event. Prizes will be given out also of coz =p. Wad wld an event be w/o prizes ya? But first I need to know who wld be interested if I were to host a FAM event. So ya, leave ur answers in the tagbox and I'll close the poll by... 26th Nov. Tt's still a long time away but pls dun take ur time since I'll be quite bz preparing for exams and so I wld appreciate it if replies come in sooner.

Trip here ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment