Monday, December 28, 2009

okie back fromm japan blah blah blah~ anywayssssssss time to get back to FAM event. seems like timing is quite screwed lol~ will friday be ok for u all though? Time must be around 9+ or so pm. Starting after expert compy haha. I need u all to tell me if u can make it. For the LAN event i'll probably shift it to sometime later in 2010 since it's too rush to org a FAM outing for it now. For e non-LAN event I do hope to get it done b4 school reopens so tt u all can really enjoy e event. Sooooooo, tt means we have this week until sunday for the non-LAN event. I cld host it over a cpl of days, like singles one day and team another day. Singles i can then separate it into diff time slots though it wld be more fun if all cld come tgt and play haha. so, i need timings to be confirmed b4 I can finish up the plan. Ppl, reply in chatbox or leave me a msg on my msn or PM me when u see me in game pls! U can even sms me if u have my number haha. ASAP PLS! ty ;D

Oh, n do take note that yan has changed her IGN from Kinkky to ~YANYAN~. It's e same person so dun get confused ok?! =p

Trip here ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment