Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fam Outing On Sat (09/01/10)...

Yawn~~ Aiyo some of them ar, keep asking me to plan the outing sio!! so tired n busy still muz plan.. Wahahaha!! just joking.. Hmm anyway i think we need to meet out ler.. So long liao.. Hahaha!! Somemore got new members which u all haven met, and their photos is still not here yet!! Especially my sister, u all haven met her ritee.. Wahahaha! both of us got big difference de k.. haha! Any of u got suggestion where to go? Hui wan badminton but who can help to book? I will prefer ECP... Whooooo cycling~~ cycle until ur butt pain,leg pain,hand pain, everywhere pain!! lols.. Eh jas rmb the "BIRD SHIT" ma?? lols.. okok i better stop before i talk more crap.. Ok! so guys if u all got other suggestion, either sms me(Can get from some of the members) or leave a note at the chatbox k.. Pls ar before sat let me noe hor.. If not i go clubbing liao.. Lolss..=p

Yao Kuai Ar!

Lin <33

No comments:

Post a Comment