Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY CNY/V'DAY 2010 BA!!!!

Haha, happy chinese new year cum valentines day to all BA members =]~ It's been bearly 11 mths since BA was first created and we've come a long way from whr we were at first. We have a full fam filled with unique and fun people who enjoy each others company and love to have fun tgt. It's really great seeing all e members having fun tgt whenever we're online haha. My new year wish wld be to always see e members so happy tgt and to have fun tgt ^^. Let's try to plan an outing during e june hols at e latest ya haha. Have a nice big gathering and have fun tgt. When I have time I might try my hand at doing a FAM video so when i wan to do I will need individual clips of u all in game so do co-operate with me ya ;D. Hopefully I can find some time to do this kinda proj haha. Most likely will start during june hols so look forward to it! As for e FAM blog revamp, I'll send e designs to my friend during her sem break and she'll help to work on it haha. Anyways, here's SS of BA's CNY/V'day well-wishes early this morn around 12+am haha. Ps to sky n yan for not catching ur megas on SS coz we were in game n didn't really notice =D. Anyways, enjoy ur CNY/V'day and collect alot of ANG BAOS! No one better say they no money after CNY wor!! Set aside money for FAM outing!!! =p







Trip here =D

No comments:

Post a Comment