Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Clear-up

Ok, i know that there have some members in fam who HAVEN'T been online at all for a super long time. So I'm sry, but members who afk for a long time without giving me a reason or telling me beforehand will eventually be kicked out of the fam when I deem that I've given u a long enuf grace period. I dun like to kick ppl from the fam so ya. I know some members have exams and all tt, those I will definitely excuse. Anyways, so I've cleared out 3 members so we now have 18 members left (including some *ahem* sub-accounts? =p). I know e rest of u are active unless if u have exams and are very bz at school or work. Anyways, e members that are left are ppl tt i wun ever kick *holds up hand and promises* LOL. <33 ya all =D.

Trip Here ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment