Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fam Outing~!

Ok, somehow I ended up having to post this (jkjk lol =p). Anyways, first must thank jas for trying her best to organise an outing (it's really hard organising especially when u have ppl who have so many diff schedules n who dun like to reply sms-es =x). Anyways, so here's e plan.

Date:
13 Sept (sunday)

Time:
1pm!

Venue:
Dhoby Ghaut MRT (erm plaza sing side i think =p)

Itinery:
Movie: Blood Ties

After movie, walk around, go arcade, free and easy until dinner time.
Dinner: definitely not confirmed yet lol!

Ppl going:
1) jas

2) bin
3) kel

P.S. I dun think i'll be going for e movie (i super bth horror movies... bin, jas n yc sld know >_>)
For dinner, i might be going haha.

Anyways peeps, if u wanna go, do drop me a msg at the tagboard and i'll let jas know. Either that or u can PM me on audi (when I'm online) or for those who have my hp number u can just drop me an SMS ok? Hope more of u can go and have fun tgt ya =D.

OT: Oh, and welcome boon to fam =p

Trip Here ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment